[time-nuts] Symmetricom CSAC is Cs acting like a Rb unit

Tom Holmes tholmes at woh.rr.com
Wed Jan 19 00:43:05 UTC 2011

OK, so aside from the price of this toy, are there any performance reasons
why this itty bitty gizmo wouldn't be quite useful to my ham friends who do
portable/mobile microwave operation, as opposed to dragging along a GPSDO or
OCXO? Think in terms of frequency error at 10 GHz, 24 GHz or even higher.

Tom Holmes, N8ZM
Tipp City, OH
EM79

HOWEVER