[time-nuts] GC-1000 Clock Cap Choice?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Wed Jan 19 20:31:43 UTC 2011

Hi Magnus:

I've just placed an order for 16 different kinds of caps.
Most of them are either low leakage or low series resistance
electrolytic types but also a small number of plastic film caps.  Should
be here in a few days.
Also have replacements for the tone decoder PLL ICs and the Op Amps that
drive them, but will replace the caps first and see what happens.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com