[time-nuts] Z3815A and Z38xx software

Morris Odell vilgotch at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jan 23 05:27:51 UTC 2011

I've run my Z3815A with various programs including Z38xx. They all work
well. I like the Z38xx the best because of its extensive reporting including
ADEV etc. The software from Murray Greenman is pretty good too. Are you sure
the unit itself is OK?

AFAIK there's no official manual available. The reverse engineered manual
from Murray was all I needed to get it going. It's been on pretty well
continuously for 3-4 years now and hasn't missed a beat

Morris