[time-nuts] Clock Calibration

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 21:13:09 UTC 2011

Boy I sure don't know but.
I could make some assumptions especially if it were 100 years ago. I might
guess its either a sun or star track and the fact that exactly 24 hours
later it crossed. Granted the clock could be adjusted so that its tick would
exactly cross. Most likely a light/candle and a small mirror on the
pendulum.... This would not account for any of the effects we consider
today. Just my crazy useless way of thinking.
Regards
Paul