[time-nuts] power spectrum of hard limiter output

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Fri Jan 28 01:35:29 UTC 2011

On 27/01/11 20:19, ehydra wrote:
> I found chapter Appendix 7A "Analysis of interference in a hard limiter"
> There is a half page with a couple of formulas. Not much, not
> practically oriented. Only idealized hard-limiters.
>
> I'm interested in SOFT-limiters!

Jim's problem was with a hard-limiter so what I tossed his way was
relevant to him.

For soft-limiters, papers like this may be of assistance:
http://webs.wichita.edu/depttools/depttoolsmemberfiles/ECE/Kwon%20Wireless/95Aug.pdf

> Hm. Does the writer seen a real working system once upon in time?

Yes. What defines a working system is however covering a lot of systems
and particulars of some systems can cover many books on its own without
making other things irrelevant.

Cheers,
Magnus