[time-nuts] worth salvaging ?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 21:03:36 UTC 2011

On the 2201 I do give it quite a while to get its act together hours. To an
extent it seems to.
But the fact that the sat tables which you can view never seem to come into
alignment with whats going on for real is why I think it may be a lost
cause.

Back to odetics,
So it seems at least one works. Peter wouldn't you just keep it around or is
it sloppy compared to todays Tbolts and such?
Seems a shame to part'em out if they work unless they really aren't that
useful.