[time-nuts] counter

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sun Jan 30 07:25:26 UTC 2011

Can't hurt to ask!

It's also possible that KNJN's policies are very different now.  I'm not
necessarily trying to steer anyone away from using them, so much as trying
to keep people from wasting as much time as I did.  The fact that he's still
in business at all tells me that the requirement to run the configuration
.exe is probably no longer in effect.

-- john, KE5FX