[time-nuts] counter

cook michael michael.cook at sfr.fr
Sun Jan 30 08:33:40 UTC 2011

> Not that the decks are cleared for this project yet. Heck, my picII's
> aren't built or programmed.

Speaking of PICTIC II's. Great project, but I had originally decided not
to go that route as list members were indicating that 5370Bs were to be
picked up for 200 bucks. Not so in France I am afraid.  I have not been
able to find anything under 5 times that over here.  Does anyone know if
any boards are still available? I checked the mouser project and most
parts seems available as I type. Only a serial driver unavailable, but I
have plenty of those. Are any other parts needed that are not on that
project list?

thx. Mike