[time-nuts] counter

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Sun Jan 30 17:02:57 UTC 2011

Seems right, John. For just a little more, the other units you recommended
might be better. Still a lot of programming work to do, but implementing a
simple counter/period measurement might not be too bad. I've never
programmed an FPGA, so have no idea of the practicalities of really
accomplishing anything...I have an Ettus Research USRP1 sitting here that
I need to get going as well. There is not enough time in this world.
Either that, or I need some serious time management skills. :-)

Don

John Miles