[time-nuts] Racal Dana 9092

Will Matney xformer at citynet.net
Fri Jul 1 01:56:52 UTC 2011

All,

I'm looking for some junker Racal Dana 9082 RF generators, if anyone knows
of any? I have a good 9082 that I have used over the years, along with the
matching 9083 two tone generator, and would like to find some old ones for
parts units. I wouldn't mind finding a clunker 9083 too. It will be August
before I buy, but I'm looking around in advance. If anyone has one of
either, that they would like to get rid of, e-mail me at my address below.

Thanks,

Will

xformer at citynet.net