[time-nuts] Anyone Have Plug/Jumper Information on the 87-601 board in a TrueTime XL-DC?

Shane Justice KE7TR at cox.net
Sat Jul 2 23:12:09 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I have an "ebay special" TrueTime XL-DC that seems to work fine, only
thing is, I pulled the lid and found one of the BNC's was not
connected on the 87-601 board, and would like to know what the jumper/
plug arrangement is. (some BNCs have a black and white wire in one two-
pin push-on plug, others have a single wire (black or white) per push-
on (two-pin) plug, and I am at a loss to understand why one might use
one in one place, and the others in another). I am seeking a 10 MHz
output specifically, but would like to know more about what each pin
is, and if there are pins with  voltage-bias, etc, in the unused pins.
If someone has either a pin-out list to share, or a pictorial of the
pin arrays with descriptive nomenclature, that would be most
appreciated. Otherwise, I'll poke around in there with an oscilloscope
to ferret-out the details.

Thank you, in advance, for any assistance you can offer!!!

I hope this isn't too OT here.

73,

Shane
KE7TR