[time-nuts] Thunderbolt is here!

Keith E. Brandt, WD9GET wd9get at amsat.org
Wed Jul 6 23:14:46 UTC 2011

   I finally took the plunge and ordered a thunderbolt on eBay and it
   showed up on my doorstep today.
   Of course, I haven't saved those old emails about where to get things
   such as GPS antennas and power supplies. If someone could please point
   me to sources, I'd appreciate it.
   Also, is there anyone in the Houston, TX area (SE side) that has a TB
   up and running that would allow me to plug my new TB into a working
   setup to see if it is indeed functional? They have a 7 day return
   policy and I won't have any means to do a checkout otherwise.
   Keith

   Col Keith E. Brandt, MD, MPH
   [1]wd9get at amsat.org
   Goodbye cruel world that was my home-
     there's cleaner space out here to roam
   Put my feet up on the moons of Mars-
     sit back, relax, and count the stars
   *This message transmitted with 100% recycled electrons