[time-nuts] Am I the only Time Nut who doesn't wear a watch?

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Fri Jul 8 15:51:03 UTC 2011

Actually, that still happens quite a lot.  A nice looking, but not high
end gold plated watch can be had very cheaply these days.  I get catalogs
addressed to my business that have engraved gold retirement watches anywhere
from $30 to thousands.  It is mostly just symbolic... in *my* grandfather's
day, it *was* your retirement compensation.  I think you were expected to eat
it, or pawn it...

-Chuck Harris