[time-nuts] Am I the only one who doesn't wear a watch?

John Green wpxs472 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 13:17:47 UTC 2011

Just because I don't wear a wristwatch doesn't imply that I think there is
something wrong with wearing one. Quite the contrary, I think it is just
fine to wear one. A couple of guys commented that they didn't carry a
cellphone either. I wish. My dear wife insists that I carry one. I have
spent the last week in a blissful state of phonelessness. Don't ask how but
I ended up with an iPhone 3G that didn't work. The eBay seller agreed to fix
it, so it has been in the Mails for the last week. I don't like Apple or
anything Apple so an iPhone was the last thing I thought I would ever have.
My wife said she wanted an iPhone for her birthday so I got her one. She
didn't want it because it wasn't a 3G. We don't have data of any kind so I
don't understand why that would matter. So, I get her a 3G but it didn't
work. I had ordered a new Samsung Droid phone to replace my old one that
died suddenly. I gave the wife the Droid phone and am stuck, for now, with
the iPhone.