[time-nuts] MIT RADIATION LABORATORY SERIES 1940-1945 (28 VOLS) on eBay

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Wed Jul 13 03:15:05 UTC 2011

Y'know, as an MIT grad I once coveted that series.

"But now that I am 93, I don't give a damn, you see."

(Harry Belafonte, on sex education) (actually, I'm 73)

So there's $900 that won't be leaving my wallet and aiding
the economy by circulating.

What does this have to do with time, you ask? Why, only that
the passage of time alters men's passions.

Bill Hawkins