[time-nuts] MIT RADIATION LABORATORY SERIES 1940-1945 (28 VOLS) on eBay

brent evers brent.evers at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 11:59:15 UTC 2011

Wow - that's a nice set.  I wonder if its really "NOS" (new old stock)
as advertised - the jacket of one book looks more faded than the
others.  I picked up a set that is pieced together (some ex-library) a
few years ago for $500.  People (family) give me crap about it as a
waste of money and nerdy, but to me, its no different than art on the
wall, if not a hell of a lot more practical.

BTW - the only volume I am missing is 28 (also vol 3 radar beacons,
which is the ex library copy) - which is the indices that were printed
later.  If anyone has one or an extra (Mike/Paul), I'd be interested
in it.

Time nuts?  Volume 20 - Electronic Time Measurements (sort of).

Brent