[time-nuts] MIT RADIATION LABORATORY SERIES 1940-1945 (28 VOLS) on eBay

William H. Fite omniryx at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 15:20:38 UTC 2011

I just ran into one of our attorneys in the hallway.  Copyright refers to
the intellectual property, not to the medium.  The fact that the
intellectual property of the author is moved from a book to a CD does not
affect copyright, so long as the content is not otherwise altered.  Think
about it; if your friend's contention were true, we could all dodge
copyright restrictions simply by photocopying (scanning) the material we
wished to appropriate.