[time-nuts] MIT RADIATION LABORATORY SERIES 1940-1945 (28 VOLS) on eBay

Dan Rae danrae at verizon.net
Wed Jul 13 17:16:23 UTC 2011

On 7/13/2011 8:28 AM, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> PS: http://www.bunkerofdoom.com/lit/mitser/

Thank you for that link Poul-Henning, I had not turned that up in my
searches.  It's nice to have it available, even if some of the pictures
have gone all black and can't be read.  But the price is right :^)

The PPI picture from 0457 Hours on the 6th June 1944 of the English
Channel in my paper copy of Volume 2 is a classic.

Dan