[time-nuts] esi PVB 300 Bridge

Will Matney xformer at citynet.net
Wed Jul 13 18:17:03 UTC 2011

All,

This is OT, so if you would, please e-mail me direct on this.

I have an ESI (Electro Scientific Industries), model PVB 300 portametric
voltmeter bridge, and am looking for a good schematic or manual on it. I
have the manual from Bama, but the problem is, I despise the schematics
that use wiring bundles, instead of showing the individual wires. I have
missed things by using these before.

I recently purchased this bridge, and the calibration company that had it,
had added some pots out the back, to use as a voltage divider, and was
using some other type of battery in place of the old mercury cells. ESI
says to use 9 volt batteries in their place, and is what I intend on doing,
but I need to see what they have unconnected, and rewired. To be honest,
I'm afraid I'll miss something, using the schematic in the manual from
Bama, and am hoping somebody may have one that is better, and is not the
wire bundle type of schematic. If you can help. please e-mail me off the
list.

Thanks,

Will

xformer at citynet.net