[time-nuts] Am I the only Time Nut who doesn't wear a watch?

Lee Mushel herbert3 at centurytel.net
Sat Jul 16 17:51:35 UTC 2011

Javier shouldn't have been surprised!   This level of understanding from the
so-called smartest people who have ever lived, is quite common.   Not too
long ago I was checking the references of a young man who had just earned a
master's degree in mechanical engineering.   I was assured by one of his
professors that "you can ask him to do just about anything."   And when
asked to analyze deflection of a beam he presented me with an 18 page
mathematical analysis.  A few weeks later I found him in the tool room with
a puzzled expression on his face.   "Do you have a question?"   "Lee, how do
they put threads on the inside of a hole?"

Lee   (the person who does have an HP3801 but who uses the average presented
by three Big Ben Alarm clocks for "working" time)