[time-nuts] Spectrcom 8170 Reloaded

Shaun Merrigan smerriga at compusmart.ab.ca
Fri Jul 22 19:06:55 UTC 2011

Paul,

Thanks for the reply.  I have been "out of the loop" so to speak for a
while, so I did not know about your simulator.  I'll look in the archives
and retrieve the information. The story behind the 8170 and 2042 is I
purchased them well in advance of LORAN (in NA at least) going silent, but
only just now had the time to start testing them.

Thanks,

Shaun M