[time-nuts] European LORAN-C

asmagal at fc.up.pt asmagal at fc.up.pt
Thu Jul 28 17:39:46 UTC 2011

What a pitty!

I am currently receiving the Xray/Soustons of the 6731 LESSAY chain
in very good conditions (day and night). The Loran-C phase record
against one of my TBolts never exceeds 50 nS and I wish I could have
a predominant over-land path to investigate some possible (?!) seismic
perturbations. Estartit would be a must!

Best regards from Portugal
Antonio
CT1TE: 41 21 10.344N; 08 23 01.394W