[time-nuts] Fluke 203A Distribution Amp Manual

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Fri Jul 29 21:48:34 UTC 2011

Mention in a recent post of the Fluke 103A frequency comparator  reminded
me that some months ago I promised to make available a scan of the 203A
distribution amp manual.

I actually uploaded it back in April but a combination  of hopefully minor
health issues and some fairly major computer disasters  means that I've been
playing tail chasing and catch up ever since and  have just now realised
that I never actually got round to posting the  link.......whoops:-)

For anyone who might be interested it's available as a 34MB PDF and  also
as a 6MB optimised version.

Rapidshare links as follows.......

_https://rapidshare.com/files/455715818/Fluke_203A.pdf_
(https://rapidshare.com/files/455715818/Fluke_203A.pdf)

_https://rapidshare.com/files/455716117/Fluke_203A_Optimised.pdf_
(https://rapidshare.com/files/455716117/Fluke_203A_Optimised.pdf)

Any problems please let me know, although Rapidshare delays are beyond  my
control so just keep trying if they're busy, and please feel free to upload
to Didier's site or anywhere else that's happy to take it.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR