[time-nuts] Anyone know of a frequency comparator module or kit?

Paul A. Cianciolo paulc at snet.net
Sat Jul 30 18:38:42 UTC 2011

Hello David,

Thank you for the idea, I had not heard of the gentleman you mentioned.
The page is quite interesting.
Currently I am using 2 of the  Spectracom  8140's to do the dividing.  But
that board looks very inviting.
That will  get some serious thought.

Thank you again

Paul A. Cianciolo
W1VLF
http://www.rescueelectronics.com/
Our business computer network is  powered exclusively by solar and wind
power.
Converting Photons to Electrons for over 20 years