[time-nuts] Clearest article yet on LightSquared's threat to GPS

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 01:27:44 UTC 2011

FCC commissioners are appointed for 12 year terms.  I don't think the
current president has had a chance to appoint one yet (?)  Precious
administration had a strong "anti-science", pro business bias.  This
might explain things.    The 12 year terms explains why this happens
under both parties.

On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 5:16 PM, Will Matney <xformer at citynet.net> wrote:
> In my humble 46 years on this planet, I've witnessed the FCC make some of
> the dumbest decisions that have ever been made, and this under both
> political parties...

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California