[time-nuts] locate 6 digit digital clock

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 18:41:42 UTC 2011

Holy Jeebus!    That 2nd URL has the first picture I ever saw on your site
that gives you a bigger version when you click it.  Every other one I saw
will just give a copy of the exact same picture upon clicking.    I should
give up now while I'm ahead!

That being said, I really like these retro clocks made with parts other than
IC's.    I'm already looking for a PCB assembly jig to cut down on labor for
building one of the bigger kits out there.

-Bob