[time-nuts] lightsquared test in las vegas

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Thu Jun 9 16:55:01 UTC 2011

On the other hand, what can be said about the wisdom of engineers that
designed a product that cannot withstand any interference from adjoining
spectrum holders?  It has been known for at least the last 6 years that
LightSquared's predecessor was going to occupy that spectrum with a land
based system.

Does the GPS world really have much to say about the interference if
LightSquared keeps their transmitters clean and out of the GPS spectrum?

-Chuck Harris