[time-nuts] locate 6 digit digital clock

Ken , VK7KRJ vk7krj at users.tasmanet.com.au
Sat Jun 11 20:58:50 UTC 2011

Aarghh- it's too early in the morning for thinking- here is the url!!

http://www.vk7krj.com/ham_stuff.html

--
Cheers, Ken
vk7krj at users.tasmanet.com.au
www.vk7krj.com

'It seems hard to sneak a look at God's cards. But that He plays dice and uses
"telepathic" methods .... is something that I cannot believe for a single
moment.'     (Einstein's famous quote on Quantum theory)