[time-nuts] low-loss cable

Dick Moore richiem at hughes.net
Mon Jun 13 01:04:30 UTC 2011

Thanks all -- I got a Lucent bullet from i.fluke, +26dB gain. Replaces a Hawk patch with lower gain, but I want to run more cable (about 2X) to get the bullet higher in the air. The Hawk patch, which works very well signal-wise, has cable that's about 3 or 4mm in diameter and about 6m long. I've sawed out a part of a plastic window frame to get the cable inside. So I don't want any cable that's bigger than 0.25" d. and preferably smaller. Hope this clarification helps a bit.

Best,
Dick