[time-nuts] Advice on NTP server needed

Eric Williams wd6cmu at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 13 23:02:01 UTC 2011

Same here, my Net4501 has been running over 2 years without a reset.
A Soekris-based NTP server uses the counter/timer built-in to its
embedded processor to give you better precision interval measurement
than a serial port, but if you're not interested in anything better
than ms accuracy then it's probably not an issue.
--
eric