[time-nuts] Light squared on NPR

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Tue Jun 14 06:34:13 UTC 2011

> Did anyone hear the report that NPR did on light squared earlier today.  You
>  can probably find it on their website if you want to hear it.  They seemed
> to give a pretty good account, as good as can be expected in a couple or
> three  minutes.

Thanks for the heads-up.  I was about to say I had missed it, but it was on a
few minutes ago.

GPS Users Fear Getting Lost In Wireless Expansion
  (NPR, All Things Considered)
http://tinyurl.com/3sm2cvs
http://www.npr.org/2011/06/13/137105443/gps-users-fear-getting-lost-in-wireles
s-expansion

Here is a different (AP) story from last Friday:
Tests Show Wireless Network Could Jam GPS Systems
  http://tinyurl.com/44r7vwl
  http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=137113079