[time-nuts] Advanced 5 to 10 MHz doubler

ehydra ehydra at arcor.de
Tue Jun 14 18:51:50 UTC 2011

Almost lost...

OK. In the meantime I worked on a project where I needed a doubled
frequency of a signal with gaps. I made a synchronous oscillator locking
on the double frequency. Works great and is as simple as thing can go.

It works by injection locking. Such a circuits shows a PLL
characteristic, but is entirely forward directed. And simpler.

- Henry

--
ehydra.dyndns.info