[time-nuts] Watch out for a scam by Alex Barski. VE3XAX

Will Matney xformer at citynet.net
Wed Jun 15 11:33:44 UTC 2011

David,

By the broken English they used in the e-mail, it read like e-mails I've
received from Asia, particully Hong Kong parts suppliers. I would say they
will accept the payment, and forward it on to somebody else. Check the guys
call sign again today, and then a few days later to see if the name on it
doesn't change again. This is not saying the part suppliers there are
scammers, as I have purchased from several with great results, however a
lot of scammers come from there, and hackers.

Best,

Will Matney