[time-nuts] Low noise power supply recommendations

Will Matney xformer at citynet.net
Thu Jun 16 12:35:10 UTC 2011

Thanks Hal, and Henry, I was wondering about how they acted. I have really
nver studied them that much for this type of application. Of course, I have
some old moon filters laying around, that are a very low shade, and I could
cut up. That could work without having to play with the LED's.

Thanks,

Will