[time-nuts] DDS'ery

Luis Cupido cupido at mail.ua.pt
Mon Jun 20 16:46:16 UTC 2011

Gracias, Javier.

As you read in my previous email I'm basically
worried about close-in spurs (those that
will pass through the PLL loop filter).

will digest that 4th section... tks.

Since I'm inside an FPGA... I'm eager to get
spurs down without leaving the digital world...
Anyone knows any literature covering that ?

Thanks.

Luis cupido.
ct1dmk.