[time-nuts] DDS'ery narrow scoped.

Joseph M Gwinn gwinn at raytheon.com
Wed Jun 22 23:12:38 UTC 2011

May Google be with you:  A search on the title and an author yielded:
<http://petrified.ucsd.edu/~ispg-adm/pubs/mtt-s_2006.pdf>

  From:       Luis Cupido <cupido at mail.ua.pt>

  To:         Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement <time-nuts at febo.com>

  Date:       06/22/2011 06:37 PM

  Subject:    Re: [time-nuts] DDS'ery narrow scoped.

  Sent by:    time-nuts-bounces at febo.com

I knew I must not have been the fist one to be looking for such.

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/freeabs_all.jsp?arnumber=4014919

(unfortunately I'm not ieee member and $30 looks more like a
book price to me... not an article... bahhh!)

Luis Cupido.
ct1dmk.