[time-nuts] Scope CRT, transformer, and hardware for sale.

Will Matney xformer at citynet.net
Sat Jun 25 22:09:42 UTC 2011

I have a RCA 4572 round scope CRT for sale, including the socket, mounting
hardware (face clamp, and neck tube), HV multiplier assembly, and the
transformer. I also have a 5" diagonal bezel, with the graticule insert,
and the mounting hardware to go with it (threaded studs). The CRT is a
round, flat faced CRT, with no burn-in, and is working, as is the
transformer, and multiplier. I am asking $30 for all, plus shipping. I
thought I would ask here before I place it on fleabay. Please e-mail me if
you're interested.

Thanks,

Will

xformer at citynet.net