[time-nuts] Electronic hardware & supplies

Will Matney xformer at citynet.net
Tue Jun 28 18:23:08 UTC 2011

All,

By this fall, I intend on opening an online business supplying electronic
hardware, so to speak. I know most on here do a lot of home brewing
circuits, and what I intend to sell is things to make this possible. I will
be selling turret terminals, eyelets, FR4 unplated board, Micarda, IC
adapter boards, square pad boards, and anything similar to what's known as
"Manhatten Construction" type board products. I am also looking at stocking
different hardware to go with them. I'm looking at the old prototyping
ways, such as using eyelet and turret terminal boards for quick
construction, and the tools for it.

What I'm hoping for, is that if any on here could e-mail me, at my e-mail
listed below, and let me know what you may be looking for in these types of
supplies, or what you wish someone would stock. I will indeed look into it,
and may include them if there is enough call for it. Right now, I am in the
process of buying up stock for this fall, so now is the time to let me
know.

Thanks for any help on this.

Send e-mails to: xformer at citynet.net

Thanks,