[time-nuts] 60 Hz measurement party

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Tue Jun 28 22:25:07 UTC 2011

Hi Kasper,

Your picture shows what looks like a battery, but I do not see that included on
the schematic ?

This seems overly complicated seeing as how there are opto-couplers designed for
this purpose.  They even have Schmitt trigger functions incorporated.  All in a 8
pin dip style package designed to provide separation and protection.

Bill....WB6BNQ