[time-nuts] Lightsquared goes Global...

Lee Mushel herbert3 at centurytel.net
Thu Jun 30 23:52:08 UTC 2011

Yes, but people are awfully dumb!  They have no idea what you are talking
about.   They buy Kindles and watch movies on screens less than 60 inch
diagonal measurement using sound systems that produce nothing but noise.
They don't buy newspapers and never give a thought to the fact that unless
their information is printed, it can be changed at will to suit any need
required by people who are smarter than they are.  We won't even mention
what they do in the privacy of the voting booth!   And I weep when I see
those photos of great people who give their lives so that I can continue to
live as I want.   And, no, I didn't lose a cent during this latest economic
madness which I'm sure is promoted by those who measure time in pips..

Lee Mushel