[time-nuts] alkali metals and water

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Wed Mar 2 20:14:49 UTC 2011

On 03/02/2011 08:53 PM, Robert Atkinson wrote:
> Agreed,
> Braniac just do rigged explosions and special effects. Unfortunatly many take it as fact. It makes Mythbusters look lokr PhD research.

I can drop a spare LPRO-101 into a bowl of water, but I don't think the
result will be spectacular even with power hooked up.

Dropping a 5071A into a bathtub will be a more spectacular splash, but
nothing to write home about.

Now, this makes me recall the big tanks of water and LPROs in Bob's
basement. Consider the water damages it would do...

Cheers,
Magnus