[time-nuts] alkali metals and water

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Wed Mar 2 20:59:09 UTC 2011

Hi

I believe we were up to several tons of mercury in the basement when the
thread died for some reason. Could be quite a splash if that got loose.

It's the couple of hundred pounds of liquid metallic sodium in the heating
system that seems to have the neighbors a bit concerned these days. (That
always was seemed to be a risky thing to do..).

Bob