[time-nuts] latest on the lightsquared 'saga'

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Thu Mar 3 17:34:25 UTC 2011

Hi

There's obviously major fuel behind this thing. I'm willing to pass up GPS
underground. It's GPS out in the open that is my main concern. IF they are
going to use this for "last mile" connect to homes it will indeed be
everywhere and anywhere. IF that's the case, you loose all sorts of GPS
stuff.

I'd hate to see my GPSDO collection wind up sitting next to the Loran C
stuff out in the shed.

Bob