[time-nuts] Temex LPFRS-01 analog frequency adjustement

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 7 16:52:23 UTC 2011

Greetings.  I'm wondering if any one has any insight (or wishes to speculate) as
to how the external analog frequency adjustment on a Temex LPFRS-01 Rubidium
standard functions.

From experimenting with one over the last few days there seems to be a step
function to the adjustment.   I'm wondering if frequency adjustment voltage is
read by an  ADC which is monitored by the CPU which adjusts the frequency ?
(Or perhaps I'm just not adjusting the multi turn trimmer properly.)

Regards
Mark Spencer
VE7AFZ