[time-nuts] GPS Filter

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Mon Mar 7 19:59:30 UTC 2011

> Would it be possible to build a much simpler version that used a line array
> phased to null the nearby tower.

I can't see any reason why it wouldn't be possible.

I don't expect it to be high volume so it probably won't be low cost.

It will also kill any satellites in the circle that goes across the sky
perpendicular to the line of the antenna.  (which will go through the tower
if you have it aimed right)  The width of that line will be determined by the
length of the antenna line.  A longer line will be harder to point at the
tower but blot out less of the sky.