[time-nuts] Low noise power supply

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Wed Mar 9 15:16:58 UTC 2011

Electronic Products is not a real engineering publication. It is a forum
purely for new product releases. Always has been.

Articles there are almost always written by applications engineers for the
product being touted.

I got it free for decades, and threw the magazine away at once, unread.

Why, you ask? Simple, the EEM...  Electronic Engineers' Master, the giant,
multi-volume industry directory with company names and phone numbers,
about the size of a cinder block... came free, with a subscription.

Best,

-John