[time-nuts] Low noise power supply

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Wed Mar 9 15:57:23 UTC 2011

Modern electronics, 1950s through maybe 2000 was all done on paper. The
magazines and books like the EEMs provide a very valuable reference for
specs on instruments and components.

When a company goes away, usually its web site does too. I'm certainly not
about to toss out my product literature files any time soon.

YMMV,

-John