[time-nuts] Spacecraft Timekeeping

Sanjeev Gupta ghane0 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 01:43:52 UTC 2011

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 22:09, jimlux <jimlux at earthlink.net> wrote:

> OTOH, if you're building a rocket that's big enough to need something like
> this, you can likely get the needed export licenses, or at least, comply
> with the export control laws.

Wait, he _is_ exporting the whole rocket, anyway, isn't he?

Can you claim a rocket launch as an Export Credit?  "Yes, Officer, we
will report to the Customs Department if this equipment re-enters US
Territory.  We will keep track of it, thank you.  And believe me, I
will know _precisely_ when that happens."

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane