[time-nuts] Spacecraft Timekeeping

Javier Herrero jherrero at hvsistemas.es
Thu Mar 10 14:51:39 UTC 2011

El 10/03/2011 15:35, jimlux escribió:

> Heck, every time I buy parts at home, it seems the packing slip always
> has some sort of generic "these parts may be subject to export
> controls" notice on it.  Yep.. those 10Meg resistors just might be a
> vital piece of an armament...

This remembers me when I bought a connnector and was informed that it
was ITAR classiffied - first that I thought was that it was not soo
heavy nor contundent to make too much harm if I throw it to the enemy's
head... at the end, it was an error - it was not ITAR :)

Regards,

Javier

Javier Herrero                            EMAIL: jherrero at hvsistemas.com
Chief Technology Officer
HV Sistemas S.L.                          PHONE:         +34 949 336 806
Los Charcones, 17                         FAX:           +34 949 336 792
19170 El Casar - Guadalajara - Spain      WEB: http://www.hvsistemas.com