[time-nuts] OT question Mini Circuits MAR-5?

John Green wpxs472 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 17:34:35 UTC 2011

Please excuse the off topic nature of this question, but I knew you guys
would know. Is there, or was there a MAR-5 mmic? I thought I had some but
when I look for specs, everything I am finding seems to skip over the MAR-5.
If not, I'll have to dig into my mmic repository to see just what I do have.
If I remember, it has pretty good S11, S22 plus a decent noise figure and a
+17 DBM 1 Db compression point. I was looking for something to drive the
L.O. port of a 17 level mixer at about a +13DBM level.